Coconut Chia Pudding
Posted: August 07, 2017
Chia seeds are packed full of fiber, omega 3, protein and vitamins. I love chia pudding because it is perfect for breakfast, a snack or dessert. Have you tried soaking your chia seeds in Harmless Harvest coconut water? The subtle sweetness of the coconut water makes this a perfect breakfast or a healthy dessert. Not to mention how easy it is to make, since you won’t need other sweetener or flavoring like vanilla in the recipe, as the coconut flavors it nicely.
· ½ c chia seeds
· 2 c Harmless Harvest coconut water
· Toppings such as coconut yogurt, coconut chips, freeze dried or fresh fruits
1. Place the chia seeds in a container equipped with a lid.
2. Pour the coconut water over the seeds, stir well with a spoon.
3. Place the lid on top and refrigerate for 10 min.
4. Stir and place back in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Serve with coconut yogurt, coconut chips, freeze dried fruits and more toppings if desired.